Where we're located:
- It's best to buy tickets for our big musicals in advance, because the lobby can become very congested when guests wait to buy them just a few minutes before the show and it can often delay our start time. You can buy them now at www.memorialauditorium.org with no additional fees and either have them waiting for you at Will-Call or print them yourself and bring them with you. That also means not having to arrive quite so early.
- The lobby is open an hour before the show and you are welcome to arrive as early as you like. The theatre ("house") will open for seating 30 minutes before the show.
- Food and drink:Memorial Auditorium staff will have concessions available for purchase in the lobby at very reasonable prices before the show and during intermission. Nutty Bavarian often has candied nuts available for purchase in the lobby before the show and during intermission, as well (cash only). If you take concessions into the theatre, please be mindful of performers and other patrons (please open noisy wrappers in advance, or during loud applause).
- Several restaurants and coffee shops are within just a few blocks of the auditorium.
For your comfort:
- The lobby and theatre are air conditioned during the warmer months. If you tend to get chilly in AC, consider bringing a light sweater to put on so you're comfortable during the show.
- Restrooms are available on the main level and lower level of Memorial Auditorium.