Pittsburg is thriving, and the arts play a valuable role.
You can contribute in a meaningful and visible way by becoming a PCT Member, Donor, or Advertiser today!
We are a 501c(3) and we depend on the financial support of individuals and businesses. With your help, we'll stage four productions and a two-week summer camp for 80 area children in 2020!
Become a Member
Membership enrollment for 2020 is now open! Ticket reservations for members begin on March 2; ticket reservations for the public begin March 16.
• Choose your seats a full month before non-members while also making a contribution to support PCT.
• Gain access to our no-hassle ticket swap (must give 48 hours notice) to change your tickets to a different performance date in an emergency (It’s Life. We know things happen. Kids get sick, weddings get planned, ball teams qualify for playoffs. Our box office will work with you.). It’s a perk that non-members don’t have.
• Please mail your check to PO Box 445, Pittsburg, KS 66762, by February 28. You may call to reserve your seats starting March 2.
• You’ll receive a receipt acknowledging your tax-deductible contribution.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an Underwriter
A meaningful way to honor someone or to boost a local grassroots organization. Donors of $500 or more receive 8 tickets per show and preferred seating.
Simply mail a check in any amount made out to PCT to PO Box 445, Pittsburg, KS 66762 at any time. Soon, you’ll also be able to donate online at www.pctinfo.org using a credit or debit card.
• You’ll receive a receipt acknowledging your tax-deductible contribution and a small token of our grateful appreciation. We’re happy to recognize your contribution publicly, or keep it confidential.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call our treasurer, Michael Doue, at 620-235-9319.
Become an Advertiser
A way to make your advertising dollars stretch for maximum impact. Promote your business in our show programs, social media, and website.
• Gain exposure to large audiences by purchasing an ad for the run of our season in our show
programs, on social media, and on our website.
• Our shows draw more than 3,500 patrons per season. Our social media channels are followed by about 3,000 people, and our website is visited by more than 300 unique visitors each week.
• You’ll also receive a receipt acknowledging your tax-deductible contribution.
Full page ad + social posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram + website | $500 Half page ad + social posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram + website | $250 Quarter page ad | $125
Questions? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.